Maison Poussin has set up a policy covering all of these automated processing operations, the purposes pursued by them as well as the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/
Continuing to use this site implies unreserved acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
The currently online version of these conditions of use is the only one opposable throughout the duration of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
1- Site (hereinafter "the site"):
Maison Poussin, www.maison-poussin.com
2- Publisher (hereinafter "the publisher"):
SARL Maison Poussin with a capital of 10,000 €
whose head office is located: 61 rue Paul Allégot, 59310 Aix, France
represented by Flora Agbomson, in her capacity as Manager
registered with the Douai RCS 853 504 462
phone number: 06 47 81 16 31
email address: email@example.com
3- Host (hereinafter "the host"):
The site www.maison-poussin.com is hosted by
WIX (Wix.com LTD), headquartered at PO box 40190 San Francisco, CA United States
ACCESS TO THE SITE
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED
The purpose of the maison-poussin.com website is to provide information on all of the company's activities. Maison Poussin strives to provide on the site maison-poussin.com information as precise as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether due to it or to third party partners who provide this information.
All the information indicated on the maison-poussin.com site is given as an indication, and is likely to evolve. Furthermore, the information on the maison-poussin.com site is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications having been made since they were put online.
CONTENTS OF THE SITE
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to make this site work and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force in respect of intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
For the good management of the site, the editor can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functions.
The connection material to the site you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from virus attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your non-compliance with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to yourself, to third parties and / or to your equipment as a result of your connection or your use of the site and you waive any action against him as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, he could turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that could result from this procedure.
DATA COLLECTION AND PROTECTION
Your data is collected by Maison Poussin.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); is deemed identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social.
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for managing relations with you, and if necessary for processing your orders.
- The personal data collected are as follows: surname and first name, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth
- Financial data: as part of the payment for products and services offered on the Platform, it records financial data relating to the user's credit card
- Information that you publish publicly on our social networks
- Information that you publish publicly on the social networks of third parties, in connection with our products or services
- Information concerning your purchases (quantities ordered, types of products, their price)
- Information about your browser and your browsing behavior on our website
RIGHT OF ACCESS, CORRECTION AND REFERENCING OF DATA
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the updating of the information;
- The right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- The right to limit processing: users can ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- The right to object to data processing: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- The right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
61 rue Paul Allégot, 59310 Aix, France
Or by email, to the address: email@example.com
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a signed valid identity document and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the requester. The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and / or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and since Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who so wish have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr .
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, because we are at your disposal to resolve your problem.
USE OF DATA
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the Platform, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- order management and dispatch
- Management of the operation and optimization of the Platform: understand how the user uses the products and services in order to improve the website and the products.
- implementation of user assistance: processing of customer requests
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents;
- management of any disputes with users;
- sending of commercial and advertising information, according to user preferences;
- organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
- statistical analyzes on the e-reputation of products on the site and measurement of the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
DATA CONSERVATION POLICY
The Platform keeps your data for the time necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account. or that we no longer need to provide our services to you.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts;
- when the user publishes information accessible to the public in the free comment areas of the Platform or on his social networks;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- when the Platform uses the services of providers to provide user assistance, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations. personal character;
- if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to respond to complaints made against the Platform and comply with administrative and legal procedures.
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish this, please uncheck the box "Receive the Maison Poussin newspaper" at the time of payment. You can also click on "Unsubscribe" on the Newsletters received.
If, while consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this regard.
The data are kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
A "Cookie" or tracer is an electronic file placed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or the use of software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used.
By browsing this site, "cookies" from the company responsible for the site concerned and / or third-party companies may be placed on your terminal.
The user has the option of deactivating cookies from their browser settings.
All information collected will only be used for statistical purposes, to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally. to improve the products and services we provide to you.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies", for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les -tools-to-master them .
PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE PRODUCTS
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law, and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's head office, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.